Monday, September 23, 2013

Moving Adventures

So, we moved this weekend. YAY!!!!!

However, we are not yet actually LIVING in our new place. :(

See, our new place (as awesome and lovely it is) went through some renovations right before we moved in (yay!). Due to these renovations, the water was turned off. It has not been turned back on yet. This is a problem in most daily needs.

Also, our lovely new fridge does not fit in the space that the old fridge fit in. There is a small (probably 8 inches or less) cupboard that seperated the fridge and stove...and it must go for the fridge to fit. The landlord is supposed to take care of all of this today. I hope.

Allan is easy going that all of this just rolls off of him and he's handling it really well. I'm a planner and this whole situation throws me into a tailspin.  sigh.  Lucky me to have a husband who can deal with this because I'm going crazy.

All of this will be worth it in the end...I'm just hoping the end is sooner rather than later......

Hopefully the next time I post, we'll be sleeping in our new place. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment