Thursday, February 21, 2013

5 Weeks...

5 Weeks. 35 Days. 840 hours. 50,400 minutes.

Now the question is how many sick days? I started not feeling well last night and I'm still currently under the weather. I have this little cold that's trying to stick. I canceled all my plans last night and cuddled up on my couch and tried to catch up on Downton Abbey. (just one more episode....it was not loading well last night. stupid thing....)

In other news my to-do list of things keeps seeming to grow instead of shrink...but at the same time it's coming along nicely. I think. :P I really don't know right now. I feel like there are a bazillion things for me to do for this wedding and with working full-time, trying to find time to spend with my sweetie plus the time taken for Lindy (which I love, don't get me wrong) I really don't know how everything is going to get done.

sigh.

I'm stressed.

I think it comes with the territory....but I'd rather not be stressed. No one LIKES being stressed do they? Cause if they do...they can have my stress. :P

Anywho. Here's to getting things done, staying healthy and enjoying the last few weeks of being a Miss before becoming a Mrs.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment