Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Married! And it feels SO GOOD!

So....I kind of disappeared for a few days there huh? ;) There's something about getting married that will do that to you...lol.

Anyways, we're back from our honeymoon and have plunged feet first back into the real world. It feels nice not to have to worry about so many things on a daily basis anymore. I love that I don't have to leave my sweet husband every night anymore and that "anything goes" these days. It is a GREAT feeling.

I want to do a full-on review of ALL of my vendors along with pictures and what not, but that might be a little slow in coming. For now I just want to say that my wedding day was so lovely and perfect. Our small ceremony was just wonderful and I pretty much cried through the whole thing. :) My family is amazing and we had great  fun partying it up after dinner. I have the best husband ever and I am so excited for all the adventures we get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. :o)

Don't worry, I'll be back with gusto...in the mean time enjoy this picture from our formal photo shoot. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment