Friday, April 26, 2013

life in general

Life is crazy. I kind of feel like I've been through a good processor this week. Granted, the moments when the food processor has been stopped have been great ones. :o) But I am so ready for the weekend and everything it is bringing me!

We've had Lindy for the past week or so while her mom was out of town. We potty trained. :P Let me tell you what, I never expected to get married and then 4 weeks later trying to get a very strong-willed 3-yr old potty trained. It was fun times. :) Lindy is on her way, not perfect at it yet, but on her way and that's a good thing.

In other news I am officially associated with the military with my spousal military i.d. and being put onto Allan's health insurance. It's good times.

This weekend Allan and I don't HAVE to do anything so we're going to fill the weekend with loads of fun things. We're going to ride around on his motorcycle, take a walk/hike (probably to Bridal Veil) and go dancing up in Salt Lake. The weather is supposed to be just perfect and I am so stoked to take full advantage of the sunshine. My emotional well-being needs an overload of Vitamin-D.

That's about all I got - next week I'm hoping to get some wedding posts up - our vendors were seriously AWESOME and I can't wait to tell you everything about everything. ;) So look forward to that. In the mean time, eat some swedish fish. That's what I'm doing. ;)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment