Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

I am so lucky for the several great men in my life, but today I want to give a shout out to two of my favorites. ;)

First, my daddy.


My Dad is amazing. He is definitely the best dad I could have asked for and I am so blessed to call him mine. :) He has been my rock during the tough times. He makes me laugh and is always there when I have questions about life things. In love you dad!!

Second, my handsome husband. 


Allan is an amazing father to Lindy. He is so attentive, loving, and kind. Seeing him interact with his daughter was one of the many reasons why I knew I wanted him to be my husband and father of my children. I know he is going to love our kids to the moon and back.  

So there you go, I love the fathers in my life. Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment