Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving EVE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving eve everybody!

This year Allan and I are hosting his Mom, Gary, his brother Peter, his brother Fred and his wife Judith. We're very excited to have family over and to get to play games and eat good food. :o)

I have been posting pictures of my prep and such on Instagram and thought I'd share them with you.

On Monday I made Cranberry-Pomegranate sauce. I love this recipe!
Here we have my FAVORITE Cranberry Jello Salad. It's not Thanksgiving for me without this salad. We also have the brine I'm using for our turkey that I got at a turkey farm here in Ogden.


This is LeRoy the turkey. Yes we named him. It makes everything so much more exciting. :o)

And here's LeRoy in his brine bath.
So there you go. The beginnings of Thanksgiving dinner. I'll be posting many more pics over the next few days - we have friends and family coming over Friday and Saturday and we're going to play and decorate and do all sorts of fun things. :o) I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment