Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We went to the Zoo!

Lindy came for one of her scheduled visits this past weekend and we had SO MANY FUN adventures planned. I don't know how we managed to pack in so much fun in to so few days, but pack it in we did. :D Lindy has grown so much and she honestly is such a great little bundle of joy and sunshine. We love her and love the time we get to spend with her.

On Monday, with the most beautiful weather ever, we met my sister BreeAnn and nephew Sammy at the zoo and then spent the morning seeing all the animals. We had a blast. :D After the zoo we went down to Liberty Park and had a picnic/played on the playground. It was a good day.

Here are some pictures:

Birds and tigers and elephants oh my!!









My two silly monkeys!!
We had so much fun. And the weather was so perfect. In fact, I got my first sunburn of the season. :P

Until our next adventure....ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment