Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Busy Life

I know I say it quite often, but life is really busy in the Ambrose household. Between every day work, ballet teaching, church callings, the Army Reserves, and having fun family adventures our days are quite packed!

There's a lot in life right now, but one of the biggest things is the fact that Daelynn (my baby sister!) is getting married in June. I'm planning her wedding and it is different than the other two weddings I have planned by far. It's been very frustrating at times but also fun. I love putting together the visions in my head and I'm hoping that everything will turn out how I envision it. :)

We're also dealing with many other things that I won't go into detail on here, but our families are struggling. Life is really hard sometimes and we seem to have found a rough patch. Overall we're doing really well, but there are some days that life is just really hard and I wish that people could be more considerate, more understanding, or just have more common sense then they exhibit.

Beyond that, life is really good. We went to Disneyland in February (I promise I'll post about it soon!) and I'm brainstorming some fun things for us to do this summer. I also really want to go to Virginia sometime soon so I can see my family on their turf and say goodbye to my Grandpa McCue. He's not doing well and we really don't know when he'll go, but he's in so much pain and so unhappy that we really hope that his time won't be long. I want to be able to see him one more time, but if it doesn't happen it will be okay because he'll be reunited with my grandma AND he won't be suffering any longer.

Anyways, that's all for now. I really want to update you more and I will try to get this blog updated with our adventures. I start to get to close to being updated and then life happens and I get all behind again. :P  But never fear, someday I will be caught up! Maybe!

Until next time my friends! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love you. You are amazing. This too shall pass and you'll make it.

    ReplyDelete