Friday, May 22, 2015

MARCH!!!

I love the month of March! It's my birthday! Our Anniversary! And sometimes it gets warm..... :)

Behold: our adventures in March:

this cutie after bath time....she kills me!

by far my favorite sight to see

Our last night with Lindy - we got Waffles/Pancakes Lindy loves attacking her Daddy!
We had a crazy snow storm at the very beginning of march! It was nuts!! It took me over an hour to get to work. I was not a fan.
Then it was my birthday! Allan took me to dinner and then the Opera at WSU.
my mom made this for my birthday!! :D
Once again we got the fixer upper kick (more like I got it. I think Allan could care less in some ways...) First our light in the dining room was having issues and we figured out it was a wiring issue. I hated the previous light fixture anyways, so we went and bought a new one and installed it! Then we put in a shelf behind/above our couch so that we could have more space in the living room without the coffee table. I loved the coffee table, but it was always in the way. So we moved it! :D

new light fixture!

new shelf!
We then spent one weekend watching Sammy and Rusha while their mom and dad went on a little getaway. It was a lot of fun.



Then we celebrated our SECOND anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years! :D I love this man of mine. He's so amazing.
beautiful flowers he got me for our anniversary!
Us on our date! :)
Other fun things:
hands down my new favorite kind of peeps!

beautiful sunrise one morning with a good quote...love this!

Spring is coming! Maybe?!
At the very  end of March we hosted other couples in our ward for a fun FHE:
we talked about being a "real Easter bunny" or a true follower of Christ

and then we played SEVERAL fun games with peeps. It was awesome.
So that was the month of March. Pretty exciting stuff if you ask me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment