Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blame it on the weather

Lately the weather here in Utah could be summed up in one word: crappy.

It has been super cold with a nasty inversion hovering for weeks. We have inches and inches of snow everywhere that won't melt because sun is being blocked by the nastiest air quality I have seen in a long, long time. I step outside and start hacking up a lung.

So it's no surprise that today while at work I have felt down in the dumps, sad and depressed. I have decided to blame it on the weather. I don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere because of how nasty it is outside.

Supposedly there is a front coming in this evening bringing some storminess and enough wind to get rid of this cold air pool of grossness. Looking at the forecast the weathermen are saying it will be 40+ degrees for the rest of the week/into the weekend. I never thought I would be SO HAPPY to see 40 degrees!

In other news the lease has been signed and the moving will commence in about a week's time. I'm actually getting really excited to move. I'm excited to have the kitchen (and rest of the house, but mostly the kitchen) be MINE and I don't have to share it with any other girl. (no offense to any of my past roommates - I'm just excited to have my own space to decide where things go and not worry about people changing that.) Allan does claim that he wants some say in it all, but let's be honest here....he doesn't really care and if something does bother him I told him to speak up and we'll discuss it. ;)

Never mind the fact that I have to pack everything up for the 2nd time in SIX months, I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life. It's just a sign that things are slowly falling into place and soon Allan will be able to move in with me and life will be even better.

In the meantime....if you're looking for something good to do for someone on Saturday, February 2nd, give me a call. I'm sure I can find a few boxes for you to carry......

until next time,
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment