Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello my friends!

Life has been so busy lately and I have been running myself into the ground. The evidence of that is the fact that I have been so sick the past few days. I'm pretty sure it's been some sort of flu or just a really, really bad cold. I had a really bad day yesterday, but am starting to feel a little bit better this morning.

The good news is that most of everything for our wedding reception is finally falling into place. Minus the fact that we don't officially have a date yet, we have been able to make some decisions regarding what we want and I'm happy that some things are falling into place.

In other news we took our engagement pictures last weekend in Ogden and it was a warm 18 degrees. I say warm, because it was below 10 degrees in Smithfield the entire time we were up there. The lowest we saw it was -14 degrees. It was super cold. :o) However, despite the cold I think we got some really good shots and I'm really excited to see all of the pictures. :o)

And now I think I'll get back to being sick on my living room couch while the snow continues to fall here at my house. Good thing it's my day off! Free snow day to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment