I'll tell you more about what we did this weekend, but first I want to give you a project update. Last time we talked projects I had finished three of my projects and was hacking away at my list. Well, I'm happy to report that of the 14 item list I have completed 10 of the items, have decided to not do two of them at this time (they were maybe's anyways) and have two of the projects in process. :D GO ME!! I have felt very productive while Allan has been gone and it's been good.
Let's review, shall we?
Here's the list:
1. finish making Lindy’s curtains
|this is in progress, I don't have a finished picture yet. SOON!|
2. scrapbook wedding book (have started this project! will finish hopefully by June 19th)
3. finish small pillows for couch (need to get the main fabric for small pillows)
4. fabric wallpaper the cabinet doors (measure all the doors, get fabric)
5. make a new purse
6. bed skirt!
7. Canvas Art
8. Living Room Curtains (decided to wait on this one for now.)
9. Master Bedroom Curtains/valance (decided to wait on this one for now - although I think I know what I’m going to do)
10. Table runners for and wall table by kitchen(no picture yet....sorry!)
11. photo canvas established thingy
12. Lindy dresses (3) (two down, one to go)
|bottom one needs hemming and some kind of sash, still figuring out that one....|
13. Add flutter sleeves to Lindy’s Zebra dress
14. Turn Tinkerbell PJ’s into dress
So there you go! :) It felt so good to have a purpose while Allan was gone. It was good.