Wednesday, February 11, 2015

October 2014

I really want to be a better blogger, but have felt that I can't post anything current until I get caught up. So this is me, trying to get us caught up. :)

After a very eventful September, we tried to keep October decent.....well, that sort of worked. We just like to be social, so we tend to be busy....

Here's October in a nutshell:

We watched the USU vs BYU football game....it was intense, and then the BYU QB got hurt and it was sad. :( but we had fun watching it together!

 Beautiful Fall scenes at my office:

 We went to our very first WSU football game. We didn't win, but it was a fun game regardless.


 I got to spend some one-on-one time with Sammy. :)


I ended up in the ER at the end of the month because of some weird hives I was getting. They were out of control, and we still don't know what caused them....


a cute sign I made for our house:

For Halloween this year I went as a super hero (Galaxyia) and my husband went as my arch nemesis villian (Black Hole). We had way too much fun.

Lindy sent us a picture of herself before she went trick or treating, she (like most little girls her age) went as Queen Elsa. :)


There you go! October in a nutshell! We had fun times with friends and family and started to gear up for the holiday season.....on to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment