Monday, October 15, 2012

Cast of Characters

Well....here I am blog world. I've been blogging for years....anonymously. When I started blogging the blog world was full of people posting under pseudonyms and such. I was one of them. I have recently decided that it is time for me to be blogging in real life. Some of you might be coming from my former blog, and some of you might be new to my blogging adventures. :o) I hope you enjoy my writings and musings, just remember to take everything with a grain of salt. ;) That being said, here are few of the people in my life that will be making appearances throughout my blogging adventures.

Allan - You'll probably see the most of Allan. :o) Allan is my boyfriend/future fiance/future husband. Allan is in the Army Reserves and is a stud in uniform. (it's true what they say about a man in uniform. It makes a guy so much sexier. ;) ) We're not officially engaged yet, but we're hoping to get married sometime early next year. :o)

Lindy - Lindy is Allan's daughter. She's currently 2.5 years old and is the most adorable little girl that I have ever met. :o)

My parents - Mom and Dad. They are awesome. I love my parents. :o)

Siblings - BreeAnn (and her husband Tyler and newest baby Sammy), Caleb, and Daelynn. I'm the oldest of four children and I have two younger sisters and a younger brother. They are all wonderful people and I am so grateful that we are a family together. :o)

I am sure there are a lot of other people that will make an appearance - but we'll leave the introductions there for now. :o)

until next time! hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment