Friday, October 26, 2012

Disneyland Recap

Allan and I had THE BEST time in Disneyland/California Adventure. Seriously, it was wonderfully whimsical and that makes it happy in my book. :o)

Last time I went to Disneyland (which was also the first time EVER) earlier this year, the group I went with didn't care all too much for stopping and meeting all the many characters. Allan on the other hand, actively LOOKED for opportunities and we found them! We were able to do SO MUCH in 3-days, it was grand. :o)

Here are just a few pics of the fun times we had:

We made those awesome t-shirts!

My very first character meeting EVER!

"Flight Attendant Minnie is hottest." - Allan

"Oh my gosh! It's Tinkerbell!!"
a cute pic in front of the castle. :o)

why yes, i point my toes in my tennis shoes....

Jack Skellington!
MICKEY MOUSE!!! :o)
Needless to say it was a wonderful vacation and I keep wishing that we could just live in Disneyland because that sounds like an AMAZING adventure. :o) Until next time.... ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog! It's fun to read about your life with pictures and everything. So excited to see where your adventures lead you and Allan!

    the lowercase h

    ReplyDelete