Wednesday, October 31, 2012

date night....


Hello dear internet friends! this morning I'm enjoying the awesomeness of getting to dress up at my job. :o) Sometimes my work is AWESOME. :o)

ANYWHO.....I need some help from y'all.

My sweet, amazing boyfriend Allan is taking me to Ballet West's The Lottery this weekend. :) I didn't buy season tickets because of the cost this year and because this fall show was the ONLY one I really wanted to go to - the other performances will be good, but this is the one show I didn't want to miss. So Allan is being awesome and is taking me to the ballet.

So what's the problem you ask? Well.....I don't know what to wear. I have a couple of formal outfits that I can wear....but I'm not sure which one to wear this time. so, let me present my cases and then you can help me out. ;)

Option 1: the Chinese outfit

This outfit is the one I made two years ago (with lots of help from mom....) I've worn the top and skirt several times since then - not always together - and I do like it....















Option 2: the Polka Dot Dress

This outfit is one that I purchased (with help from Allan) to take to my Josh's Fashion Show in March...I also wore it on a date w/him to the ballet when we first started dating.














Option 3: Brown and Teal

I don't have a picture of this outfit, but I have worn it to the ballet once before (with a boy I dated last year) It's the brown skirt from above and then a teal blouse that I purchased. I look really good in this outfit and I do love it. :o)

So there you go....my three options. I'm leaning towards Option #1....but we'll see what y'all think/how I feel Saturday morning.

:o)

1 comment:

  1. I think you look fabulous in everything! =) But seriously. It depends on what you want. If you want to be sentimental, wear what you wore on your first date to the ballet. I'd avoid #3, just because it's another outfit you've already wore the ballet and it wasn't with Allan. If you want to be adventurous and do something new, go with #1. Above all, go with the outfit that makes you feel the best about yourself, because you KNOW that Allan will love you in whatver you wear. =)

    ReplyDelete