Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Disneyland October 2012: the Preview

This is one of those adventures that has happened on a whim. :o)


It all started with me realizing I had a floating holiday that I needed to use before the end of the year. I'm not going to VA for Christmas this year and that's when I usually use my floating holiday. So in talking with my awesome boyfriend he suggested that I take it on a Thursday before one of my normal 3-day weekends. I thought this was a brilliant idea and we took a look at the calendar and decided that taking it next weekend would be perfect. Allan is currently unemployed, so we decided we would go somewhere fun. We talked about a lot of different ideas from going to St. George, to Denver, to Park City. We then turned our minds to go going to Disneyland. Well...we put a post up on a facebook to see if we could fill the car with others and we did! So....now we're going to Disneyland next weekend - during Halloween time! I'm so excited about this! I've heard Disneyland at Halloween time is the best thing ever, so I'm very much looking forward to going out of town with some friends and my awesome boyfriend. :o)

See ya when I get back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment