Sunday, October 14, 2012

on a whim...and otherwise

Hello there world! ( I feel just a little odd saying that, but oh well. it's there, and I'm not changing it.) I'm here....to tell you all of the wonderful adventures of my life. :o) Thus the title Adventures: On A Whim and Otherwise. I like to be spontaneous, and yet I'm a planner as well. :o) This leads to all sorts of fun adventures. :o)

I've been blogging for a long time...elsewhere (I'll talk about this later, I'm sure.) but I've felt that it is time to bring my real life and blogging worlds together. :o)

Anyways, first posts are always weird and awkward (at least, I think so) but I hope that this can turn in to something wonderful. Stay tuned for many more wonderful adventures....on a whim and otherwise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment