- Like I stated above - I got sick. Like, not flu sick, but food poisoning sick. Diarrhea. Not fun y'all. Not fun.
- Just when I thought I was on the end I experienced a ton of pain in the lower right side of my abdomen.
- I went to an InstaCare and they couldn't do anything for me.....
- So I spent five hours in the E.R. last week. That was a fun experience that I would rather never repeat again. :o)
|All the fun things on me in the E.R|
- The good news is that it wasn't anything serious...and I am all better now. :)
- I have really drafty windows in my bedroom (HUGE main window with a giant half moon window above that.) I wanted to be warmer at night, so I bought and installed (with help from Allan of course) a window treatment to add a layer of insulation. It has helped SO MUCH!
- Allan changed the oil in my car. This was much needed and he was so awesome to do it for me. :o)
- We fed the missionaries! I love the missionaries, so getting to have them over and feed them dinner was fun times for us.
- We went ice skating Saturday night. I love ice skating. :o)
- My bathroom got a much needed cleaning AND my house got vacuumed. :o)
- and last, but not least, I made Lindy part of her Christmas presents last night. :o) Behold:
Lindy doesn't have her own pillow when she's with Allan - so I made her a pillowcase. Then while looking at all the leftover fabrics, I decided that I could make a couple of decorative pillows for her as well. The best thing about this project is that minus a pillow form for the main pillowcase, I had everything on hand. So this project didn't cost me anything extra! Now, once Allan and I are married and Lindy has a bed at our place, she'll have the start to her own bedroom set. :o) I feel pretty awesome!
And that's about it. I'm getting excited for the holidays to begin with Thanksgiving later this week. December is going to be a fun month and I am SO EXCITED to start traditions with Allan and Lindy. :o) Until next time....Ciao!