Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Time

I have been thinking a lot about time as of late. It's interesting to me how at times time seems to fly by and yet at the same exact time it seems to crawl. Someone commented on my Facebook post about this that I notice this phenomenon because of an upcoming wedding....and they're probably right.

However, I have noticed it at other times in my life. I think it comes from being fairly busy day to day with all the different things going on and on in life. Pair that with the excitement of something big (or even little) coming up, some event that I'm looking forward to and thus you have the fast/slow conundrum of time.

You know what I just though? "Sheldon Cooper would get a kick out of my philosophical thinkings right now. I bet he would have some scientific explanation...." ha ha ha ha. I love the Big Bang Theory.

Anyways. That's all. Life is good. Sometimes it seems to be going by fast and at other times it seems to be crawling by (like right now! Took my ring in to get it re-sized so I'm not afraid of it falling off and I have to wait until SATURDAY to get it back. I want it to be Saturday NOW.)

Hope y'all have a great day!

P.S. Look for the upcoming goal re-cap post (with pictures? perhaps!) and a few other fun things that I have up my sleeve. :o) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment