Thursday, May 18, 2017

Trey turns ONE!!

So hard to believe that it's been a year since this little guy came into our life. He has changed our lives for the better and I am so glad I get to call him mine. We call him our little monster all the time, so we did a little monster themed birthday party with family. He had a little photoshoot two weeks before his birthday and I just love the pictures.

Stats: 17 lbs 6 oz (3%) 28.5" (8%)

I love how little he is! He stands up with everything, sometimes walks along furniture but loves to crawl because he is SO FAST at it. He babbles all the time and is the best eater. Love you little man!!



Trey was not happy for most of his photo shoot, until the cake!


I paid someone to make this for me and it's SO CUTE!





I tried to recreate Trey's cake...The other one was WAY cuter. :P
cupcakes I made to match his cake!

Presents!

cake!

Dad "helped" get Trey messier.

No comments:

Post a Comment