Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 in a nutshell

With the start of a new year I'm enjoying thinking of all that 2014 has to hold for us Ambroses, but first I want to recap 2013. :o)

January - found somewhere to live. moved. threw a 3-year old a fairy birthday party. got sick. traveled in snow. etc....January has ALWAYS been a least-favorite month of the year for me. Amazing that I got through this one. :o)

February - decisions about getting married. Valentine's Day. Planning/executing a wedding. February (already a short month!) went by REALLY fast for me.

March - We got married. Pretty much the highlight of 2013 for me. :o) (and I still want to do a review of vendors. Maybe. Perhaps I'll do that around our one-year anniversary?)

April - We tried to get settled into our new life of being married and having a kid. I remember going through a lot of a emotions at that time even if I didn't blog about it. Needless to say this was an adjustment period.

May - I don't really remember the month of May. The only thing that I remember is planting tomatoes. Exciting life, I know.

June - We celebrated Father's Day, Allan's birthday and just tried to have much fun as possible.

July - Allan left for a month for Army stuffs. I tried to keep busy. Oh, and I left my job that I had had since graduating college.

August - Started a new job! Oh, and Allan came home. :o) That made me happy. OH! And we went to California and got new (to us!) furniture.

September - Moved. It was probably the craziest of moves I have ever done. Don't want a repeat any time soon...

October - We had a busy October. It kind of ran away from me.

November - Hosted Thanksgiving! cooked a turkey! Ate lots of good food!

December - December just rocked. It was a good way to end the year and we loved spending it with Lindy and the rest of Allan's family.

Here's to a great 2013 and an even better 2014! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment